SierraBella

A Search For My Family History

My Photo
Name:
Location: "The Mother Lode" region, California

I retired in 2002, and I'm still loving it!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The End Of The Line


The Grandson- Posted by Hello

Since I've temporarily stopped with my ancestry search, I've decided to put a hopefully temporary end to this blog.
I may post again, but with the summer season I find it too difficult to continue with updating two blogs.
I will continue with my Sierra Vistas blog, so please come by for a visit... set a spell, and y'all come back now, hear!

This photograph is a very recent one, and he's the last of the line in my family! As none of my children are into genealogy, I'm hoping he might find some value in the work I've done. It could prove a nice shortcut one day with regards to some homework!

15 Comments:

Blogger shana p. said...

he is adorable!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

cheesecakey-
Thenks, I think so too!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Poemas de amor e dor said...

Felicidades

12:08 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

rogerio-
Boa vinda!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

What a little sweetie!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Nick Danger said...

none of the children are into geaneology YET!

7:44 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

squirl-
Yeah, he's the little sweetie I've mentioned before on my sierravistas site... the one who knows when he's been bad and puts himself into a time out!

nick-
Nope, none of my kids are into genealogy yet, but one of my cousins has sparked up an interest, so I've shared my info with him. He's in Ohio like you!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

He's a pumpkin. I LOVE this blog, and hope it will come back again some day. But I'll follow you over to the other one, too :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

susie-
Oddly enough, I just received a reply on an ancestry posting I'd left over a year ago.
It wasn't of value to me since it was a different lineage, but sparked my interest.
This blog may be revived in the near future!
I'm glad you're following over to my other site!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Awwww. What a cute kid!

6:48 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

hermes-
Thanks!
He is quite a character!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

lov the blog

1:22 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

pseudo-
Thanks so much!
I'll probably give this blog a renewing in a few months.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

come over and visit if u may

8:10 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

pseudo--
Almost missed your comment, since I have pretty much closed shop and gone on vacation from the blog.
My sierravistas site is open, and linked on this posting, so you're welcome to visit me there if you'd like!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home