SierraBella

A Search For My Family History

My Photo
Name:
Location: "The Mother Lode" region, California

I retired in 2002, and I'm still loving it!

Friday, June 17, 2005

The Little Rascals?


Cousin Marian Martin, Uncle Fred and Mom- Posted by Hello
I believe this photo was taken at my great-grandfather's farm in Maryland.
Many of the family members seem to always be posed in front of that bush!
I'm hoping to resume contact with cousin Marian Martin Hall, and that by posting her entire name will bring her, or a family member, to my blog through a Google search. We were in email contact until she and her husband took a New Zealand vacation. Perhaps they stayed?
Marian's mother was formerly the family historian, so I would like to hear of any information or family tales which may have been passed down.
So: Marian, Jack, Debbie, Cindy, Mike or Danny (the comedian) Hall comment on my blog, please?
The Little Rascals reference? I think my mother looks like Darla and her brother looks like Alfalfa in this picture. That's all folks!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick Danger said...

Wasn't he with the Lollypop League?

9:52 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

nick-
You're always goin' over my head!
What is the "Lollypop League?"

9:42 AM  
Blogger Nick Danger said...

The three munchkins who presented Dorothy with an oversized lollipop shortly after her arrival in Munchkinland. I just thought that fellow in the looked like he was one of them.

11:19 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

No wonder I didn't get the reference- I've never watched the entire movie!
I just can't sit through an entire movie, I get antsy.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, I like being me, but I wish I were one of the folks you're looking for, so I could post and get you all excited! You know what I mean :0 That is a most delightful picture.

6:16 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

susie!
Glad to see you survived!
I'm hoping one of the Halls happens upon the blog, but...

I just love that picture also. Until I inherited these photos I'd never seen a picture of my mother as a child.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home