SierraBella

A Search For My Family History

My Photo
Name:
Location: "The Mother Lode" region, California

I retired in 2002, and I'm still loving it!

Friday, June 10, 2005

So This Is How I Feel Today...


Mrs. Daniel Boyd- Posted by Hello
This woman is Mrs. Jane Elliott Boyd, mother of Margaret Boyd who is mentioned several postings before this one.
Jane was the eleventh of fifteen children born to her parents, and she subsequently gave birth to nine of her own.
No wonder she looks tired.
Oh, and Nick, there is no relationship to Mrs. Boyd and myself, just so you know.

8 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Funny that you should feel that way; that is apparently how I looked when I went shopping in Kohl's last week!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, I was wondering if you'd catch that. I did. I was thinking, too, that I'm older than you. I tell you, hair color, or at least highlights will make you look younger.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Nick Danger said...

She looks rather disheveled. If that is how you feel perhaps you could smoke a joint.

6:59 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

susie-
I loved that posting you did about shopping! I really doubt you'll ever look like Mrs. Boyd.

jaws-
Welcome!
I only had 3 children, and felt like tearing my hair out sometimes!

squirl-
Well you know, I'm a little older than the both of you...
I think I felt like Mrs. Boyd because I'm bone tired from all this moving around logs and such.

nick-
You're probably right, feel free to bring one by.

7:59 AM  
Blogger shana p. said...

that is me today, also

12:23 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

cheesecakey!
Did you wear out Mr. Cheesecakey when you were *ahem*showing him your new shoes?
I've been cleaning gutters today... ick.
It's time for a jacuzzi.

4:45 PM  
Blogger angel said...

hope to here from you my husband is also a 16 generation from the shipleys of maryland u are welcome to email me from your email have all the proff ive been doing his genealogy have it back until 1520 eamil me at womans_touch34@yahoo.com

10:44 AM  
Blogger angel said...

send me an email at womans_touch34@yahoo.com . my husband is the 16 generation from shipleys of maryland.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home